Telefónica O2 UK to explain how dynamic scripting has helped it reduce call center agent training time, average handle time and call transfer rates, while improving the overall customer experience
ATLANTA —May 15, 2012— Jacada Ltd., a leading global provider of customer service solutions designed to improve the customer experience, is hosting a free webinar, “How to Improve Your Customer Service with Dynamic Scripting,” with special guest Telefónica O2 UK. The event will be at 1 p.m. GMT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012. Register for the webinar here.
To ensure an effective, consistent and positive customer experience, more and more companies are turning to dynamic scripting technologies to guide their contact center agents through calls. This guidance usually comes in the form of an actual verbal “script,” as well as the steps necessary to progress through the call — in essence, the next best action to take. While scripting technology can be very helpful, one drawback is that customers and agents may feel as though their conversation is overly script-driven, rather than being a natural interaction. Dynamic scripting solutions provide a more natural flow by guiding the discussion along a path that changes as the customer gives input.
In this webinar, attendees will hear how Telefónica O2 UK reduced its call center agent training time, average handle time (AHT), and call transfer rates using dynamic scripting — ultimately improving its customer experience. Attendees will also watch a demo of new scripting technology, which will show how quickly and easily contact center managers can create, update and enhance their key call center processes using dynamic scripting.
“Recreating your agent scripts to ensure they have the characteristics of natural communication is not easy. But thanks to newer scripting technologies, agent scripts are far more conversational than they were in the past,” said Gideon Hollander, chief executive officer of Jacada. “This webinar will demonstrate how software can transform static, linear call flows into dynamic customer interactions based on a call’s natural flow. With scripts that sound conversational and not scripted, companies finally have the ability to replicate their best agents.”
In this webinar, attendees will:
1. Hear from Mark Frowde at Telefónica O2 UK on how O2 reduced its call center agent training time, AHT, and call transfer rates.
2. See a live demo of Jacada's Dynamic Agent Scripting solution and learn how Telefónica O2 used it to improve its customer service.
3. Learn how to get an agent script sounding natural with Dynamic Scripting.
4. Learn how to create a better call center agent conversation flow with customers that improves customer service.
To register for this event and to receive more information about Jacada products, visit www.Jacada.com
Jacada provides solutions that optimize and improve the effectiveness of customer service interactions. Jacada agent desktop and process optimization solutions help companies reduce the cost of their operations, drive customer satisfaction and provide a complete return on investment within the first year after deployment.
Founded in 1990, Jacada operates globally with offices in Atlanta, USA; London, England; Munich, Germany; Herzliya, Israel; and Stockholm, Sweden. More information is available at www.Jacada.com.
WIKA Instrument Corporation Named “Large Manufacturer of the Year” by Partnership Gwinnett
U.S. Headquarters Receives Inaugural Award Based on Economic Impact, Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and Workforce Excellence
ATLANTA (March 27, 2012) – The WIKA Instrument Corporation (WIKA) U.S. headquarters in Lawrenceville, Ga. has been awarded the designation of “Large Manufacturer of the Year” by Partnership Gwinnett, Gwinnett County’s economic and community development initiative. WIKA, the global leader in the lean manufacturing of advanced pressure gauge, pressure transmitter and temperature measurement instrumentation, has been in Lawrenceville for over 20 years and has more than 600 employees at this location.
“Manufacturing is critical to the U.S. economy, not only from a job creation standpoint, but also for the American technology innovation and leadership it helps to build,” said J. Michael Gerster, president for WIKA Instrument Corporation. “We are honored to be the first recipient of this award for the large manufacturer category. It is a testament to the success we’ve had in working with Gwinnett County organizations as well as the state of Georgia for the past 22 years to help develop, train and recruit employees so that we can continue to improve our manufacturing processes and produce high quality U.S.-made products.”
WIKA and the other manufacturing nominees were judged on three primary criteria: economic impact on the community, corporate responsibility initiatives, and workforce excellence. Key successes for WIKA include:
• Maintained a 94 percent employee retention rate for 2011 by utilizing the Georgia Work Ready program, a one-of-a-kind partnership between a state government and state chamber of commerce. Georgia Work Ready is designed to improve job training and marketability of Georgia’s workforce to ensure companies can more reliably match the right people with right jobs.
• Developed the WIKA Leadership Academy where employees complete a formal training plan that helps them to acquire the skills leaders need to be successful. WIKA also works with Gwinnett Technical College to train and develop WIKA employees for Quick Start, a program that provides customized workforce training free-of-charge to qualified businesses in Georgia, and the Georgia Work Ready program.
• Reduced water consumption by almost 70 percent per workday through various lean manufacturing principles that help to improve efficiencies and productivity while eliminating waste.
• Encouraged and facilitated employee participation in volunteer and service opportunities such as Relay for Life, Gwinnett Co-Op ministries and serving families of deployed military.
Globally headquartered in Germany, WIKA annually manufactures more than 43 million pressure gauges, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters and thermometers that are used worldwide. WIKA’s measuring instruments are used by hundreds of OEM customers as well as directly applied in a multitude of industries including oil and gas, water supply and waste water treatment, chemical manufacturing, HVAC and refrigeration, and energy generation.
About WIKA Instrument Corporation
For over 60 years, WIKA Instrument Corporation has continuously advanced pressure gauge, pressure transmitter and temperature measurement instrumentation. As the global leader in lean manufacturing, WIKA offers a broad selection of stock and custom instrumentation solutions, which are often available for distribution within days. Producing over 43 million pressure gauges, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters and thermometers worldwide annually, WIKA’s extensive product line provides measurement solutions for any application.
The WIKA sales team, along with its customer service and technical staff members, are ready to share their extensive product and industry knowledge to make your business experience with WIKA productive and progressive.
About Partnership Gwinnett
Partnership Gwinnett is a public-private initiative dedicated to bringing new jobs and capital investment to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Since 2006, Partnership Gwinnett has worked with its local partners to attract and retain jobs, cultivate capital investment, support educational institutions, foster workforce development, and contribute to the exceptional quality of life found in Gwinnett. Every day, a team of dedicated professionals work to drive the mission of Partnership Gwinnett to strengthen the economic vitality of the community.