SENIOR SALES MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Software Sales Management & Business Development | High-Growth Markets
Dynamic business leader accomplished at building and leading geographically distributed, process-oriented software sales teams and driving strategic business development alliance initiatives. Extensive value-building experience in early stage and early market environments.
• Business Vision and Operational Execution – Specialized ability to rapidly accelerate new business and revenue growth with stand-out capacity to quickly analyze and identify go-to-market opportunities and sales strategy. Exceptionally proficient at conceptual definition and practical implementation of sales organization and operations infrastructure.
• Team Leadership – Driven competitive spirit and strong interpersonal communication skills with leadership and management experience extending across multi-discipline teams
• Extensive Information Technology Industry Experience – Expert at selling highly complex software infrastructure solutions in business context directly to enterprise customers and with distribution partners, including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM), Web Service Management (WSM), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Message Oriented Middleware (MOM), SQL Application Performance Management (APM), and Data Base Management Systems (DBMS)
• Strategic Planning • Sales Pipeline Management • Business Transformation
• Situational Leadership • Contract Negotiation • Staff Mentoring
• Commercial and Public Sector Markets • Process Definition and Reengineering • Cross-Discipline Relationship Management
New business sales specialist with extensive early-stage/start-up sales leadership experience. New customer acquisition and market penetration sales management specialist. Strong process orientation and technical acumen. Proven enterprise-level software contract negotiation skills and experience. Salesforce.com implementation and administration.