The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) is, at its essence, an umbrella organization for a large variety of smaller groups, or "Societies," which TAG divides into three categories: People, Function, and Industry. Each Society is represented by their own board or directors, sponsors, and hosts their own regular events. The Society pages on TAGthink are where the people involved in these groups connect and share in-depth information on a daily basis.
Still in the earlier stages of your management career? Leadership Foundations is the course for you.
WIT’s Leadership Foundations is a six-month course (meeting once monthly) designed to help you build the foundation you’ll need to help you gain momentum on your journey to the C-suite, including:
• Developing and executing a personal leadership vision
• Strategic goal-setting
• Leadership communication skills
• Understanding the difference between management and leadership
• Important negotiating skills
• Managing conflict
• Building social capital
Are you a seasoned pro, ready to take it to the highest level? WIT’s Executive Readiness course will help you get there.
WIT’s Executive Readiness course takes candidates like you (that have at least 15 years experience in technology and experience managing a team of direct reports) and gives you the tools you need to rise to the top—all the way to the top.
Over the four-month course, you’ll learn to:
• Develop your presence and raise your profile in your company
• Package and market yourself to an executive audience
• Develop a brand to leverage your strengths and address your weaknesses
• Network with technology leaders in an exclusive setting.